Beautiful, legendary destinations make a summer holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm a very special experience.
In the ‘valley of games’, children have access to a wide range of natural spectacles such as water games, festivals, knowledge games and kids’ games. The region has a holiday tradition dating back decades and yet despite this, new highlights are added each year.
The tree-top walk gives you a bird-eye view along with the Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps, as does the high ropes course. Geocaching is nothing new but this special kind of treasure hunt is very entertaining and exciting.
The Saalbach-Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is free for guests, valid from May until October and provides free admission to the following attractions:
- Reiterkoglbahn: adidas Freeride, Kodok mountain, medicinal herbs trail
- Kohlmaisbahn: Montelino’s adventure path, Milka Line, Schattberg X-Press falconry show
- Schattberg: X-Line, start of the Seven Summits, Pinzgau stroll
- Zwölferkoglbahn: Z-Line, homeland trail
- Asitzbahn Leogang - limited to 1 journey per day: sensory adventure park, Leo’s Kufengaudi toboggan run, Bike Park Leogang
- Talschlusszug: TTeufelswasser water world, high ropes course, Schnitza’s wood park, tree top trail
You can also use the walking bus completely free of charge. It operates in the Saalbach-Hinterglemm region and stops at all the bus stops along the main road. Tennis courts and indoor courts can also be used subject to advance reservation. A mini-golf tournament guarantees fun for all the family – unlimited and free! You can also take part in up to 7 guided walks per week – see weekly programme.
Free admission to the Käpt’n Hook adventure pool. This is located in the centre of Saalbach and provides a chance to cool down on hot days. Take your time and visit the Saalbach Local History and Skiing Museum for a glimpse into the history of the resort. During our slide show talks you will find out lots of interesting information about the Alpine habitat and recreation area – see weekly programme.